Thursday, December 18, 2014

Is your life on track?

You know how sometimes you read something, and it actually makes you think... even days later? That's how this was for me.

I like plans, and planning, and setting goals, and feeling like I'm making progress.

So, to me, it makes perfect sense to take a look at my life, really take a long-term look, and see if it's taking me where I want to go. Would I be perfectly happy with the choices I'm making and the direction in which I'm heading? What changes would I make if I were able to truly look at the big picture? What things am I unwilling to give up or unwilling to try based on my own short-sightedness... even though my long-term plan should/shouldn't include them? How many questions can I ask in one paragraph?

Anyway, I like the idea of stopping every once in a while to evaluate where my life is taking me and reevaluating where I am now based on where I want to be when I'm 80 years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment