Friday, October 9, 2009

I'll update later, for now... Take It Easy :)

I’m one of those people who thrives off of living at a million mph. I like the stress of deadlines, being busy, being involved, being efficient, and feeling accomplished and well-rounded. Sometimes though, living like that makes me miss out on the little stuff that can make life so beautiful.

I’ve been trying to slow down lately, and savor life’s tender moments. Building forts. Taking naps with my Okla-homie. Playing tennis. Going camping. Having good conversations. Cooking. Playing with Legos. Reading. Doing the things that never quite seem to make it to the priority list, but make life seem much more simple and fulfilling.

Guess what? It’s working :)



This is going to start happening very, very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment