Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Running

Ok, so running.... it's never really been my thing. I've never run anything longer than a 10k, and even that wasn't my favorite. Love to ride bikes, swim, and get my cardio in lots of other forms... but I've just never been able to love running the way that so many other people do.

But I've decided that it's within my power to change that. Not only do the health benefits and "runner's highs" appeal to me, but I like the idea of overcoming something that I've always viewed as a weakness in myself.

So that means it's time to invest in some running shoes and get to work.

Any advice for me? Cause I could sure use it.

I liked this list, it seemed like some good tips for beginners.

I also think I'll probably sign up for a race so I can keep myself motivated.

Anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment