Friday, January 4, 2013

40 Days of Yoga

Alright internet, I've registered for a 40 day yoga program (register for free here) that you do from home, and it starts on Monday. I'm committed, guys.

I don't think I buy into the idea that I'll come out of this a renewed spiritual being, but I am excited for the chance to form new habits, explore a physical outlet that's always interested me, and see what kind of progress I can make.

Basically, for this digital 40 day program, they send you the yoga sessions, daily emails with tips and inspiration, and guided meditation sessions. As the "textbook," you read this book (which I've already downloaded to my kindle and have gotten a couple chapters into) and follow the program as outlined.

Seems pretty simple, right? I already have my yoga mat, block, and willing attitude... so let's hope this makes all my wildest dreams come true :)

dang, we're funny

No comments:

Post a Comment