Saturday, October 18, 2014

It's Been a While....

Okayyyyy so it's been a long time. Here's what's been up:

Got in a car wreck. No bueno. I was driving on the freeway, it was raining, some guy hit me from behind, I spun and smashed into the center divide wall almost head-on. I was okay, but I'm still dealing with back and neck issues almost two months later. That means I didn't get to do my triathlon, the Dirty Dash, or my century.... among other things. Sooo that's lame.



On the plus side, I did get a new car out of it.



We also had been planning our Peru trip for months, so we went through with it, despite my limitations. While there were some things I had to miss out on, we still had an AMAZING time (we also have 50 billion pictures to go through, so more on that some other day).


(hiking the Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, eating guinea pig, taking lots of steps and climbing lots of stairs)

Since the trip, recovering, going to Moab, and going blonder!





Do you feel like you're so up-to-date now??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment