Saturday, May 30, 2015

Who wouldn't be obsessed over this water bottle??

Hydration. We all know how important it is. But why?

(because WebMD knows everything including why we’re all dying all of the time) "Hydration is important because the body is comprised mostly of water, and the proper balance between water and electrolytes in our bodies really determines how most of our systems function, including nerves and muscles," says Larry Kenney, PhD, a professor of physiology and kinesiology at Penn State.

Because it helps us to function and to not die, that’s why.

Now that we’ve cleared that up, hydration can be fun! And fashionable!!

Enter my new and loved water bottle.



I seriously love this thing. So so so cute – I actually drink more because I just love it so much haha. How very adult of me.

In addition to being adorable, it keeps things SO cold. Like, a few pieces of ice added to tap water and my drink is cold ALL DAY LONG. Even in a hot car. It’s amazing. Truly. I wouldn’t lie.

It’s kinda expensive and the top is too small for an ice dispenser, but I would still recommend it for anyone – hands down.

Now to decide what colors I need next… :)


No comments:

Post a Comment