Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I love me some olive oil!

So while in St. George this weekend (more on that later)... we found an olive oil store!!! Score!



For those who know me well, you know that I'm OBSESSED with good olive oil. I love it plain, but I especially love it infused. So I pretty much wandered around, sampled to my little heart's content, and bought lots of mini bottles to try.




I love using olive oil in cooking (especially fish and chicken) and dipping (mmmm bread) and on pretty much anything else I can think of. I'm especially excited about the meyer lemon on salmon, the tuscan herb on tilapia, the butter one for popcorn, and allllll of them for dipping! I love the flavors, I love the heart-healthy fats, and I love all those cute little bottles! ;)


like my ghetto dipping dish? :) me too. this basil is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment